Hygiene Systems is the fastest growing facilities hygiene company in New Zealand. We’ve been in business since 1998 providing specialist hygiene services, dispensers and consumables
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our team based on the North Shore; this is a full time permanent position reporting to the Operations Manager.
but are not limited as you will need to adapt to the business needs as required
• Overall supervision of all warehouse duties and functions.
• Liaise between operations manager and purchasing.
• Implement processes and systems including stock audits
• Develop stock locations and maintain.
• Manage subordinate labour
• Manage the devanning of containers.
• Coordinate the inwards and outwards goods process and resolve problems to maximize delivery performance (IFOT)
• Ensure all warehouse equipment is in working order
• Oversee the repairs and maintenance programme
• You will need to be physically fit, have good attention to detail, computer literate, able to self-manage and be reliable with a good work ethic.
• Can relate well to others and promote a great team culture
• Ensuring all H&S systems and procedures are met and maintained
• Forklift Licence and MPI approved
Mon-Fri from 8 am to 4.30pm
National Operations Manager
M: 021 859926