We are seeking
* An exceptional experienced Senior Administrator/PA
* Someone positive, proactive, and unflappable
Vibe (Hutt Valley Youth Health Trust) is the Hutt Valley’s Youth One Stop Shop delivering holistic health and wellbeing services to any young person aged 10-24 living in the Hutt Valley. Vibe has been delivering services which support young people to thrive and achieve their potential for the past 24 years.
This is a new position for an experienced senior Administrator/PA who enjoys variety and a fast pace. Supporting our Operations Manager and Senior Leadership Team, your ability to manage a wide range of office and administrative duties (such as reporting, documentation, assisting with recruiting and onboarding, procurement), combined with your coordination and support skills, proactiveness and approachability, will provide the assistance required for this next stage in Vibe’s journey.
We are looking for that special person who is a self-starter and highly organised – passionate about their work and can be one step ahead. A like-minded person who enjoys being part of a team, and is supportive of Vibe’s mission and our commitment to the young people of the Hutt Valley.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be an administrative superstar with the skills and experience required to meet the demands of the role:
* Extensive experience working at a senior level as an Administrator/PA – with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
* Confident and clear written and verbal skills and the ability to adapt styles and approaches to different audiences – attention to detail
* Possess excellent people skills, emotional intelligence, good judgement, calm and discrete
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality and a high developed worth ethic
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise to meet multiple, changing, and challenging deadlines
* Skilled at drafting reports; letters; emails, and taking minutes
* Able to implement systems and processes, with a good understanding of technology
* Highly competent with the Microsoft suite, minimum typing speed 65 wpm
* Enjoys working in a team and has the confidence to work alone
* Is supportive of the kaupapa, philosophy and values of Vibe
(The position description is available on our website – details below.)
What’s on offer
* A fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team who are passionate about youth health and development
* The opportunity to help shape and develop the role and function of the Senior Administrator/PA
* A supportive work environment, where your skills and experience are appreciated
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
(Salary range $60-70,000 per annum)
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, CV, and application form (found here: https://www.vibe.org.nz/vacancies) to Erin.Cassidy@vibe.org.nz
Applications close midnight, Sunday 14 February 2020.