Work within a national, well positioned and established New Zealand company. They have an innovative approach to the market and an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset throughout the business. Having landed some major projects, this forward thinking, multi-disciplined organisation are looking for experienced and passionate people to assist in them delivering high-quality results in the marketplace.
Our client takes pride in their business, what they are achieving and how they develop and value their staff.
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate the following;
• Have a background in commercial construction
• 4+ years Project Management experience
• Be able to oversee the construction projects from start to finish
• Be commercially minded
• Understand Construction and New Zealand codes/legislation
• Be able to answer technical questions
• Run Client, Design and Site Team meetings to resolve issues and update of changes
• Be able to work calmly under pressure, make informed decisions and meet tight deadlines
• Be able to implement strict Health & Safety procedures
• Bring in projects on time and on budget
• Complete/co-ordinate relevant documentation for code compliance issues
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a large, high-profile project and build a driven team to deliver first class execution. The role would suit someone with a proven history running large, complex projects within the building construction sector. The right candidate will receive a generous salary package and career prospects and incentives.
Please apply now / send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion about this and other opportunities we have available please call Scott Hill on 09 887 7269
Baker Andersen was established in 2010 and have brought together some of the industry’s most experienced, proactive and dedicated recruitment executives servicing the mid to senior management levels of construction and resources industries on a permanent and contract basis.