Victoria University, one of New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious tertiary institutions is looking for a Wellness Manager to lead and manage the strategy to enhance staff wellness.
As a member of the Human Resources Team you will report to the Deputy Director, Human Resources and will champion the strategic development and implementation of health initiatives.
You will use your practical nursing experience when responding to staff members who become unwell or by supporting your HR colleagues when dealing with potential health issues that may impact an individual’s ability to perform their job and while managing the annual influenza vaccination programme.
Your desire to make positive changes will be evident when encouraging Managers to take ownership for the wellness of their team and by providing them with the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully achieve this.
Your excellent influencing skills will help you pro-actively campaign on health initiatives that contribute to Victoria’s staff wellness.
Essential to your success will be:
• Your outstanding persuading and influencing skills
• Previous experience delivering occupational health or wellness services
• A current New Zealand Nursing Registration and practising certificate
• Knowledge of NZ Health and Safety Legislation
• A ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to make a difference
• Lots of idea’s and the appetite to drive outcomes
• Well-honed relationship management skills
If you are passionate about making a difference and would like the opportunity to pro-actively support managers by providing strategic and operational advice on staff wellness then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
For further information please contact Justine Page email@example.com or 04 978 1803 or apply via this site.
Applications Close Friday 15th January.