– Do enjoy working within a diverse, collaborative and friendly team?
– Do you want to work in an environment where together we are enabling our young parents to succeed?
He Huarahi Tamaraki (A Chance for Children) was established in 1995 as a school for teenage parents in the greater Wellington Area and is located in Linden, Wellington. Our host school is Wellington East Girls’ College. For more information please see out website https://www.hht.school.nz
Reporting to the Teacher in Charge at He Huarahi Tamariki you will be responsible for
* Providing personal assistance to the Teacher in Charge
* Providing administrative support for He Huarahi Tamariki including financial and personnel
* Maintaining and updating the website
* Managing communications
* Coordinating hospitality for school events
* Designated First Aid person (ideal to have training but this can be provided)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to provide support for the Teacher in Charge at He Huarahi Tamariki.
We are looking for someone who has good communication and organisation skills, able to work independently as well as part of a team and is passionate about supporting young people to succeed to join our He Hauarahi Tamariki community.
* Ability to learn new skills, systems and processes
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to multitask and be organised
* An open, friendly and collaborative approach
* Strong relationship building capability and interpersonal skills
* Strong computer literacy and providing in MS Office Suite and or google
* Hold a full drivers license
This is a permanent role working 8.30am to 4.30pm (half an hour lunch) (ie 37.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday during the school term only. Additional hours may be required, in particular at the start and end of the school year.
Start Date: ideally 9 August 2019 (subject to a satisfactory safety check)
A job description is available on the Wellington East Girls College website www.wegc.school.nz
How to Apply
Please apply with a CV, covering letter, application form and the names of 3 referees to the Principal via email email@example.com or send via post to Wellington East Girls’ College, Austin Street, Wellington 6011