We have an opportunity for you to work in a unique industry for a business which is fast expanding.
The Administrator fuelcard and sales adminstration role requires you to be very much a multi-tasker, have a pleasant cheerful personality and A+ telephone manner of course as you will be responsible for opening of fuel card accounts, general accounts and processing sales which requires a lot of interaction with new and existing customers. A confident, outgoing and mature approach to life with a good sense of humour is essential to be part of our team.
The successful applicant will have:
• Superb phone manner and a customer sales driven approach to upsell
Enjoy sales,taking orders and seeing the whole sale process through
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent data entry skills
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently when necessary, with the capability to problem solve
• Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
• A flexible approach and be a team player
• General administration tasks will also be part of the role
• Willingness to learn and take on a varied role with a ‘can-do’ attitude; to make a difference within our business
• Full or restricted NZ Drivers Licence
The role is a fulltime admin role, with the opportunity to learn more skills in accounts, operations and other parts of the business.
To apply for this position please email your CV along with a covering letter or for a job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job applications close on Tuesday 17th June and the start date for this position is immediate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.