Generator Technician – Predominantly Workshop based
$28-$30 per hour Dependent on Experience
My client is looking for a workshop based Generator Technician to help develop and deliver quality services in accordance with their strategic and operational objectives. The position includes servicing, maintaining and installing large generators.
To be considered for this position you need to be a New Zealand fully EWRB registered Electrician.
Key responsibilities for position of Generator Technician:
1. To ensure the hire fleet is well presented and well maintained with a GreenTag.
2. Service Generators within the hire fleet & service contracts with customers.
3. To ensure correct installation and testing of high-‐end control systems.
4. To test and tag all electrical equipment.
In order to be considered for the position of Generator Technician the following skills and attributes are required:
1. An appropriate trade qualification or equivalent experience.
2. New Zealand fully EWRB Registered Electrician
3. Full NZ drivers license
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current and valid NZ work visa.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and attributes to excel as Generator Technician, click apply today.
96 Cameron Road, PO Box 13073, Tauranga
Tel: 0508 268583