• Are you a solid heavy diesel mechanic who wants to step out of the workshop?
• Company vehicle, cell phone and strong organisational skills?
• Field Service role, organise your own day and build strong relationships
Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for Field Service Technician to work for a progressive dealership, operating throughout New Zealand. In this role you will play a key part in the on-going maintenance, servicing and repair of a wide range of mobile plant equipment, including earthmoving and construction, predominately on site, so no day will ever be the same. You will be in an autonomous position, so will need to be a strong self-starter with strict organisational skills and have the ability to build relationships with a bevy of clients. You will also love a challenge as you will have a varied workload that most workshops technicians only dream of. This company has industry safety standards that are second to none and you will have the opportunity to continue to develop your technical skills and experience. You will be rewarded with a very competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to progress your career to the next step as you grow your own role.
You’ll need to have the following:
• Trade Certified Heavy Diesel or Light Vehicle with solid HD exposure
• Dealership Training or exposure in a brand specific market would be advantageous.
• A passion for the industry and a drive to succeed and get the job done.
• Strong desire to continuously learn and be adaptable to change.
• Excellent diagnostic skills and passion for providing a quality service.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be a strong self-starter with excellent time management skills
To apply, or if you’d like to know more, such as location info, pay rates, work conditions and facilities, the gear you’ll be working on, or for info on other opportunities that we have throughout New Zealand, contact our specialist maintenance recruiter today.
03 974 2441