Sustainability Advisor – Housing Quality Team
• Be part of an exceptional West Auckland based not-for-profit
• Great team, flexible hours, awesome mission
• Be a part of making a real difference in your community – coaching people to live in a more sustainable way
Part-time 25 – 30 hours per week Monday to Friday
• New Lynn based
Would you love to work for an organisation that promotes Sustainable Living, and caring for our Environment?
Do you enjoy getting out and meeting people in your community, and sharing knowledge?
EcoMatters Environment Trust are seeking a Sustainability Advisor to join our Housing Quality Initiatives Team.
This role is responsible for providing in-home Audits, to support people to reduce their Water usage, and also ensuring Tenants drive behaviours which support living in dry, warm healthy homes.
The role is fast-paced and requires a warm and friendly, yet professional manner. Your amazing interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm will ensure you can work with a wide range of people.
The successful applicant with have:
• Previous experience working in or with the community sector
• The ability to work effectively with initiative, timeliness and accuracy
• Confidence when speaking to customers and logical when problem solving
• Strong administration skills and Excellent Microsoft Office Suite Skills
• A willingness to pitch in, as and where needed, adapting to the situation
• Displays personal integrity and understands the importance of privacy and confidentiality
• A full clean Drivers Licence – A fleet vehicle is provided as our work covers the whole of Auckland
• Practical and know your way around basic tools
Please note there is some weekend work (3 weekends a year) involved in this role, you must be available to work these.
If this sounds like you and you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday 28th February 2021
How to Apply
Please apply in writing only: email@example.com