School is an independent girls’ school centrally located in Merivale. We specialise in future-focused education and development of girls in their formative years, (Years 1–8) and also have a co-ed Pre-school.
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist for our School, to provide a warm and professional experience to our students, families and visitors.
The successful candidate will:
● be a super friendly, welcoming and empathetic person with a can-do attitude
● display good moral grounding, confidentiality, ethics & responsibility, especially when dealing with sensitive information.
● be reliable and punctual
● understand and represent our School values
The skills you will bring are:
● An experienced receptionist with great attention to detail and accuracy
● Have outstanding organisational skills
● The ability to effectively problem-solve and find solutions with a smile
● Computer savvy with the ability to pick up new systems/software
● Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
An interest in the primary education sector would be an advantage.
This is a permanent term time only position, hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm.
Applications Close: Tuesday 8 June
Please email Basma El Morshidi – firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application form, cover letter and resume.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All shortlisted candidates will be police vetted.