– Answering phone calls/enquiries
– Greeting and assisting new patients
– Making appointments
– General administrative duties
– Taking payments
– Liaising closely with the team of physiotherapists and other health professionals
To be considered, applicants should have:
– Great communication skills
– Proficient computer skills (previous experience with Gensolve Practive Manager will be ideal but not essential; MS Office)
– Dealing with ACC claims
– Excellent customer service
– The ability to work as part of a small team
– Well organised, punctual and reliable
The office hours range between 8 am and 8pm, depending on the therapists timetable.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is rapidly growing and be part of a fun and challenging environment.
For all applications, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter attached.
The application form will include these questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have experience as a receptionist?