• 40 hours per week.
• As a small branch with 6 full-time staff, the successful candidate will report to the Branch Manager and will eventually be trained across all aspects of the business.
• The role will start in the warehouse, where duties may include picking orders, unloading or packing goods, organising stock and stocktaking.
• Next, the successful candidate will have experience in and further gain exposure to a wide range of general office activities, including customer service, ordering stock and using our stock inventory advisor (SIA), invoicing, computer system product maintenance, admin and other general office management.
There is also the possibility of promotion to a Sales role for the right person with the right attributes at a future date.
• Competitive and transparent pay structure.
• Breadth of experience: You will gain exposure to every aspect of a medium-sized importing organisation.
• Have fast-tracked professional growth as you are trained, supported and entrusted to take on duties normally undertaken by experienced professionals.
• Longevity: Applicants should be interested in staying in the role for many years.
• Versatility: Enjoy a mix of physically and mentally stimulating work.
• Energy: take on a challenge with infectious enthusiasm.
• Adaptability: Be a fast learner.
• Reliability: Be punctual and be reliable.
• Competent: Can work unsupervised.
• Team: Need to be a team player.
• Computer Savvy: We hope the successful applicant will quickly pick up The Shann Group’s new computer system (Sage X3) and potentially upskill others.
• Fork Hoist license would be beneficial. If not, the company will provide a training course.
• MPI Approved person (AP) qualification would be beneficial. If not, the company will provide a training course.
• Dangerous Goods License would be beneficial. If not, the company may provide a training course.
Please email your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed] and please CC: email@example.com [link removed]
Web Site: https://www.theshanngroup.com
New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents only
Contact details for further information about this opportunity
Mr. Steve Jones
Ph: +64 9 8200780
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have a current New Zealand driver’s licence?
Do you have experience with inventory management?
Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?