Do you have a passion for caring for dogs?
Lyndhurst Lodge Pet Resort is seeking a reliable and knowledgeable casual kennel attendant to join our close knit team. On the job training will be provided however, previous experience will be highly advantageous.
The right person will have the following qualities and experience:
– Must be driven and have a strong work ethic.
– Must be attentive and have a great attention to detail.
– Must work well in a team environment as we are a small family run business.
– Must be able to follow routines, policies and procedures.
– Must be comfortable with dealing with clients at check in and check out.
– Previous experience working with animals, preferably dogs.
The role of a casual kennel attendant will be providing the on going care of boarding and doggy daycare guests in our climate controlled facility in the south eastern suburbs. The right candidate must be flexible with availability across weekdays and weekends including but not limited to all public holidays, holiday periods, Christmas and New Year.
A kennel attendant tasks will include but not limited to:
– Cleaning of kennels and insuring high level of hygiene is maintained at all times.
– Provision of food and water for the dogs.
– Health checks and daily grooming dogs.
– Washing and grooming dogs for departure.
– Moving all breeds of dogs between kenneling and yards.
– Checking in and checking out of boarding dogs.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume and a small introduction of yourself and why you would be perfect for this role to email@example.com
All approved applicants will be contacted.