The key focus of this role is to assist in the effective coordination of MS Auckland’s Street Appeal as part of MS Awareness Week in late September 2019. The Street Appeal is an annual event and is a major fundraiser for MS Auckland.
• Assist in coordinating a Volunteer Collector roster to cover collections over 3 days and at multiple sites
• Building and managing relationships with volunteers via phone and email
• Contacting groups and clubs to assist in the Street Appeal
• Engage with schools and organisations to commit to other fundraising events as part of MS Awareness week
• Record information in database
• Assist in putting together collector packs, volunteer training, and site displays
We are looking for someone who ideally has some event or group coordination experience. Customer service experience and good computer/database skills including knowledge of Google Drive would be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you want to be part of a great cause and do rewarding work apply now! Send your CV and cover letter to Liz Callinan at email@example.com
Applications close 9pm Sunday 21 July 2019 for a start date of Monday 29 July 2019.