Key aspects of the role include:
* Data entry
* Generating and entering invoices
* Dealing with shipping documentation
* Generating reports
* Customer service – mainly over the phone
* Providing administrative support as required
You will receive full training and support for this position. If you have high attention to detail, strong customer service skills and good computer skills then you will be highly trainable. A positive attitude is essential to be a success in this position. This is a great opportunity to develop a career in an exciting and fast paced industry.
You will also need:
* Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Previous experience with Xero Software would be advantageous
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High attention to detail and accuracy is absolutely vital
* Professional can-do attitude
* Time management skills and the ability to take responsibility for this role
* Self-starter who is capable of self-managing
This is a permanent full time position working Monday to Friday based in Tauranga. This is a growing business and we are looking for someone who is going to be committed and able to work unsupervised at times.
Applications for this position will be closing at 15:00pm on Friday 14 June 2019, so apply online with a cover letter, today!
Only applicants with a valid work visa, residency or citizenship in New Zealand, will be considered.