We’re a social enterprise which looks to radically change how people access their core utilities, and how community organisations access funding. We’ve got our first customers, but need help taking us to the next level.
We’re looking for someone to collaborate with the charities and organisations that we partner with to support their customer acquisition for our social enterprise business model, and work with customers who are interested in joining.
Tasks will include:
– Meeting organisational representatives, identifying their needs for customer acquisition and working with them to roll out the appropriate material.
– Supporting customers with their joining process.
– Speaking confidently about our social enterprise, our mission, and how we work with and support communities.
You’ll need to:
– Be happy to take on a variety of tasks.
– Have good self-management and able to identify own needs for success.
– Be eager to learn about the electricity industry (you’ll be an expert in pricing by the end of this!).
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated person who is passionate about reducing barriers in society, who has an interest in social enterprise and is willing to do what they can to make a difference.
We are happy to:
– Provide some flexibility with hours.
– Support upskilling and training on the job.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter or use the Do Good Jobs application form.