KiwiHarvest is a growing Kiwi not-for-profit organisation headquartered in Auckland whose mission is to rescue perishable food from going to waste by distributing it to those in need in the wider community.
The headquarters of the business is currently relocating to a large modern, warehouse and offices in Highbrook Business Park, Highbrook, Auckland with established branches in North Shore, Hawke’s Bay, Dunedin and Queenstown.
KiwiHarvest is powered by people who want to make a difference. This amazing team of awesome individuals are a mixture of permanent and part time employees and volunteers whose motivation is to spread good food Karma within their current communities and ultimately, nationally.
To give you a further idea and in their own words check out this great presentation, and you’ll do some good in the meantime!
They are looking for a very, very special individual who is looking for a challenging, inspiring and rewarding position in marketing within KiwiHarvest, as part of their Senior Management Team as National Marketing, Communications & Fundraising Manager based in Auckland.
They need someone with the ability to take ownership of the marketing and increase national visibility, securing further funding and partnership opportunities with existing and future sponsors and supporters. You will also be launching their ‘Y Waste’ App across New Zealand.
You will be reporting to the CEO, working closely with other members of senior management and a team which could be made up of KiwiHarvest crew, volunteers and freelancers.
If you’re looking for a role that will provide you with a challenge, allows you to give back and do something genuinely positive and powerful, ladies and gents, look no further. This is it!
• Strategic and hands-on delivery of B2B and B2C – brand, marketing, PR and communications
• Design, manage and produce integrated national and local integrated campaigns
• Copywriting across all media channels, including strong social media presence
• Deliver on the fundraising strategy and implement plans to deliver national and local funding targets, including reporting to Board and key stakeholders
• Sponsorship proposal writing, pitching and managing activations with supporters
• Grow and sell Y-Waste App usage nationally on a B2C level as well as B2B
• Relationship and ambassador management, a love of networking
• Event management, activating KiwiHarvest and supporter driven events
• Manage project teams (which may include volunteers), pro-bono and all 3rd party suppliers
Skills & Experience:
• Be resourceful and creative!
• A passion for food, people and community
• 3-4 years’ experience in a marketing, events or fundraising role desirable
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, brand, sales or similar
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and excellent time management and organisational skills
• Positive, patient attitude and strong use of initiative
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
• Grant writing and pitching skills with a natural empathy and storytelling ability
• CRM/Salesforce, plus design software experience preferred
• Full New Zealand Driver Licence
• Legally entitled to work in New Zealand
As a successful candidate you will be committed to KiwiHarvest’s mission to rescue food and nourish communities. You will be ambitious and have the drive to develop and deliver on the organisations marketing needs.
How to Apply
This is a full on but incredibly rewarding full-time role to make your own so to apply for this amazing opportunity to be part of the KiwiHarvest family send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call Tom Chandler to find out more on 027 298 5110