• Join one of New Zealand’s best loved Charities
• Storytelling with impact
• Make your mark
RMHC® New Zealand supports families with a child in hospital away from home.
Our programmes take care of the practical things in life so families can focus on their child staying in a hospital away from home.
In 2018, RMHC New Zealand provided more than 3,580 families across New Zealand with accommodation and support free of charge. This helps to relieve stresses like paying for a place to sleep near the hospital, organising family meals and needing a friendly ear to listen on tough days.
Simply, we give families with a hospitalised child what they need most — each other.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Marketing Co-ordinator – Content to join our talented, outgoing, mission-focussed team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing high quality, impactful content that connects with our diverse stakeholders and builds on our high awareness and trust among New Zealanders.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing content to support our broad range of fundraising and engagement activities
• Co-ordinating external suppliers and contractors
• Supporting your colleagues to help share their stories
• Managing social media channels
• Implementing national and local campaigns
• An exceptional storyteller
• Keen to take your career to the next level
• Excellent at building instant rapport
• Creative with an eye for detail
• Tertiary qualified in Marketing
• At least 2 years into your career in a similar role
Please note that the successful candidate will need to complete a satisfactory NZ Police Vetting application.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, come and tell us your story! Send us your covering letter and CV via the “Apply” form or email email@example.com for further information.