CBG is a large health research company currently undertaking the New Zealand Health Survey for the Ministry of Health. We have an opportunity for Health Interviewers to join our national team completing face-to-face household surveys.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Be completely flexible, available to work full time (minimum 30+ hours), including evenings and weekends
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Good level of computer literacy
• Access to a reliable vehicle and be prepared to travel – including where necessary, overnight stays
• Home broadband access & cellphone
• Previous door-to-door experience beneficial
• Previous sales/recruitment experience beneficial
• Relevant tertiary qualification beneficial (Nursing, medical, public health etc)
If you enjoy interacting with people, are unfazed by door-to-door cold calling and have the drive to succeed, you will receive:
• Full training
• $40 per completed survey (+ a generous bonus for completing each meshblock). Earning potential of $50-60k p/a (pro rata) + travel expenses
• Performance and quality-related bonuses
• All equipment, including tablet PC
• Fantastic support network including access to a telephone helpline
• The opportunity to meet new and interesting people every day
NZHS experience is recognised as evidence of professional development by the Nursing Council.
Note that this role is contract-based and the successful applicant would need to be self-employed.
If you have a background in conducting surveys, sales or if you have a passion for health and a desire to be part of a successful team then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit an online application at www.cbg.co.nz/about/apply.
All applications must be made via the online application form above, submissions via Seek will not be accepted.
For all enquiries please call 0800 478 783.
Kim Newton Administration Manager CBG Health Research Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org www.cbg.co.nz