• Contracts Supervisor
• Minimum of 5 Years Experience
• Based in Onehunga
My client manufactures and installs insulated panels and continues to be a preferred choice for building applications in the chilled industry.
As the Contracts Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision, erection and hand over of construction projects while adhering to Health and Safety.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
• Project administration
• On site management
• Work Site Health & Safety
• Liaising with subcontractors, suppliers and manufacturing plants
• Ensuring full Health & Safety adherence & compliance
Skills and attributes required:
• Minimum of 5 years experience
• Background in construction or civil engineering is desirable
• Strong understanding of NZ Building Standards and NZ Standards for Construction
• Knowledge of building and construction Health & Safety requirements
• The ability to interpret drawings and plans
• Attention to detail
• Energetic, motivated and proactive
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Computer literate
If you believe that you are the ideal person for the role, have a full drivers licence, can provide two references, have a clean criminal record and can pass a drug test, then please apply online or email your CV to me at email@example.com .