upervisor Social Worker (Permanent) – Orewa
Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to achieving positive outcomes for young people, whānau and the community.
As a Supervisor at our Orewa Site, you will manage and work in partnership with a team of dedicated social workers and other stakeholders to protect vulnerable tamariki and rangatahi. There is lots of variety and challenge, with no two days being the same. Your ability to quickly work through complex information to make robust, safe decisions will be greatly valued.
You will need:
• Full SWRB registration and current Annual Practising Certificate (APC)
• Sound statutory social work knowledge and practice
• Experience managing people and building relationships
• Current full clean New Zealand drivers licence with no conditions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Resilience, ability to work under pressure
• Strong cultural competency and be comfortable working in bi-cultural frameworks
• Current right to work in New Zealand.
In return, we will offer:
• a salary between $65,567 – $86,486 per annum
• a challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
• on-going training and regular supervision
• a team committed to improving outcomes for tamariki and rangatahi.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter. Only applications made online will be accepted.
Important: If you currently work for Oranga Tamariki please apply through your myHR careers portal at work so your application connects to your employee record.
Your cover letter is an important part of the shortlisting process – please ensure you outline your relevant skills and experience in line with the position description.
Applications close: 25th February 2018
Click the following link to view the Position Description:
Please click here to Apply Online