This is your opportunity to join one of Christchurch’s top engineering consultancies – leaders in the field of innovative and sustainable ‘Green’ design.
Powell Fenwick Consultants deliver engineering services to a wide range of clients on an interesting range of projects from residential buildings to commercial high rise, hospitals and malls, major infrastructure projects and many more.
This is a dynamic career position for a hydraulics engineer who is interested in being at the forefront of innovative and sustainable design.
Would suit a hydraulic engineer who has an interest in:
• Sanitary plumbing and drainage
• Potable water systems
• Environmentally sustainable systems (solar, rainwater harvesting, etc)
• All types of domestic, commercial, health and public use buildings
Candidates should have:
• Graduate B.E. or Polytech Diploma
• Excellent communication skills
• NZ Resident or hold a current work permit
This is a challenging position offering wide experience in hydraulic engineering and the opportunity for further career advancement.
Browse our website and see the interesting and diverse projects we have completed – www.pfc.co.nz
Please forward your application to:
The Staff Director
P O Box 25 108
Or email to: