At Nukor we specialise in providing energy efficient products and solutions for industrial applications. These include air compressors, airpipe systems, air tools, diesel generators and renewable energy technology such as photovoltaic panels and energy storage systems.
Due to unprecedented growth and several large contracts we now have a number of vacancies in our Auckland branch.
As a Nukor Service Technician, the major focus of your role is to carry out preventative maintenance and mechanical repairs to a range of air compressors and generators at our customer’s sites and in our new Auckland premise. Other tasks will include assembly, testing, installation, and commissioning of new equipment.
Opportunities to move into product development or sales may be available to the right motivated individual.
To succeed you will have:
• Demonstrated problem solving ability with the capability to use your initiative
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Computer literacy
• Ability to work without supervision
• A current Full New Zealand Driver’s Licence is essential
• A relevant tertiary/trade qualification or job experience
• High Quality of workmanship, pride and attention to detail
• Confident in speaking with customers
• Electrical, Refrigeration or Mechanical Engineering experience would be considered advantageous
• A high level of commitment to safety
Previous experience in the Compressed Air, Power Generation or Automotive trades would be an advantage but not necessary and training will be provided for the right applicant with other relevant experience or qualifications.
You will receive:
• A competitive salary
• Fully kitted Service Vehicle
• Mobile Phone
• Bonuses for new service customers secured
• Commission on all sales of new equipment
• Work with a team of young motivated engineers that believe New Zealand can be a world leader in efficiency and alternative energy and are passionate in our pursuit to make this a reality.
To find out more about this role, please apply today in the strictest of confidence by sending your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference (Service Tech NZSEEK) in the subject line.