A leading consultancy is currently looking to add a Senior Civil Engineer with a background in land development to their Urban Development Group in Christchurch. You will provide civil and structural infrastructure for a range of public and private clients. This exciting work also includes the delivery of master planned communities, large-scale subdivisions, medium density townhouses and retirement villages.
This role will see you undertake design and engineering work, prepare project related documentation including specifications, assist with reports and proposals and ensure all projects comply with technical and quality standards.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) from a recognised university
• 8+ years of experience in a consultancy environment with experience in Land Development
• Local experience with extensive knowledge of New Zealand standards, building codes and legislation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid capabilities in design, documentation and project management
This consultancy values their employees and provides a range of benefits including; an extensive range of health and wellbeing benefits, employee referral incentives, ongoing professional development and competitive remuneration packages.
If this sounds like you and you want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
Please provide your CV and be confident your application will be treated with the utmost confidence.
03 366 8724