Intermediate Programme Coordinator
Overall responsibility of the day-to-day operational functions of the Kelly Sports Intermediate Programme
• Session viewing and coach evaluations
• Checking with the school about hall/ wet weather venue availability and any teacher only days or half days
• Coaching at other locations when required (Based on availability)
• Sorting of gear for all programme sessions
• Arranging of delivery/collection of gear for coaches
• Meet with operations manager and admin manager at least once a week in first 5 weeks then fortnightly.
• Training new coaches
• Answering phone calls and emails (laptop and phone provided)
• Summarising and evaluating Needs Analysis
• Completion of student reports for programme
• Completion of Manuals for programme
• Reply to all correspondance within 24 hours. Excluding weekends.
You do not have to have a degree but must have previous coaching and/or teaching experience.
The role will be 12 – 16 Hours per week (more hours involved in final 2 weeks of term for Report Processing). The Programme runs from 1.15pm – 3.30pm, Mon – Friday.