Looking for face to face customer service superstars! Kick start your career with a reputable government organisation. This could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
This role offers…
• Excellent training and support
• Fantastic career development opportunities
• A great bunch of people to work with
They are responsible for all of the region’s transport services from roads and footpaths to cycling, parking and public transport. They believe it’s their people that make this different. Supportive leaders and enthusiastic staff play a vital part in their ability to grow and meet the challenges ahead. Each and every one of their teams has a pivotal role in the future of Auckland.
As a Service Centre Representative the purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service to all customers by providing effective and efficient responses, advice and information, and accurate financial transactions for customers. Your duty is to manage the reputation of the organisation to the public at the highest level.
The successful candidate…
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Flexibility to work on a rotating roster Monday – Sunday between 6am -10pm
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a customer service role, preferably within a face to face environment
• Previous experience with managing small financial transactions is essential
• The ability to demonstrates composure and patience with their customers including resilience during tough times
• A high standard of personal presentation is required
If you want to kick start your career with a reputable government organisation then apply now – this role will not be around for long! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number: RS 70126