We are a Medical Device Company located in Central Auckland looking to strengthen our Customer Services team and appoint a technology savvy individual.
We’re seeking a vibrant, professional and experienced Customer Service / Sales Support team member who can hit the ground running in this full time position.
You will have a positive can-do attitude and be renowned for regularly going the extra mile. With delivery of superior customer service and sales support, interaction with internal and external customers, preparing quotes, inventory management, processing sales and supplier purchase orders, makes this role interesting and full of variety.
This position is responsible for scheduling, checking and coordinating Trial and Demo equipment for our sales team. Previous experience in a medical device or instrument company would be an advantage.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must have the following demonstrated skills and experience;
• A proven track record in an office based Customer Service or Sales Support role
• Communicates clearly, works independently and has an excellent telephone manner
• Fluency in written and spoken English with an Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
• Superb data entry with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Have a working knowledge of Inventory Management systems
• Be process and systems driven
• Active listening skills and the ability to multitask
• Prompt and accurate processing of product orders
• Timely resolution of customer enquiries
• Proactively keeping product and system knowledge current and relevant
In return, this role offers you the opportunity to join a leading medical device company, and the support of a friendly and dynamic team.
If you’re looking for variety and possess the above skills, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now by forwarding your CV to Neil Whalen at firstname.lastname@example.org